This wooden peg puzzle includes a piece for each of the 26 letters in the alphabet. A colorful picture under each piece shows an image beginning with the same letter, helping to develop letter recognition and pre-reading skills! Also encourages hand-eye, fine motor, and visual perception skills.
- Match letters with pictures as you assemble the puzzle
- 26-piece puzzle
- Easy-grasp pegs for practicing fine motor skills
- Pictures under pieces
- Sturdy wooden construction
- FIX IT: Place pieces in alphabetical order except for a few letters. Ask kids to "fix" the alphabet.
- HOW MANY WORDS: Have kids pick a piece then think of as many words as they can that start with that letter.
- SING IT: Remove all pieces. Sing the alphabet song, stopping every few letters and have kids place the letter in the puzzle that comes next.