Chill out with this 24-piece mix-and-match set! Make wooden ice cream sandwiches, ice pops, and Italian ice cups. Self-stick tabs hold together three different cookie flavors and vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry ice cream fillings. There are six multi-colored ice pops on sticks to stick together and pull apart. Or, fill the lidded cups with four flavors of ice and serve with a classic wooden spoon! Display the array of chilled goodies in the storage tray and use the menu card to identify all the pieces and to place orders. This play set is a great way for kids three and older to develop fine motor, matching and sorting, and counting skills. Food play has never been so cool!
- 24-piece wooden frozen treat play set
- Includes 6 cookies, 3 ice cream fillings, 2 double-sided Italian ice inserts, 6 multi-colored ice pop halves, 2 Italian ice cups with lids, 2 spoons, reusable menu card
- Mix and match to make ice cream sandwiches, ice pops, and Italian ice cups
- Helps develop fine motor skills, matching and sorting skills, and counting skills
- 3+ years
- FLIP FLOP FLAVORS Use the menu to identify the flavors of the ice pops, Italian ices, and ice cream fillings. Then, ask kids to imagine different flavors the treats could be--for instance, the blue raspberry-lime ice pop could be blueberry-mint, or the strawberry ice cream filling could be bubble gum!
- ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, ROLL Designate a starting line on the floor and have kids see how far they can roll each of the cookies and the ice cream fillings! Younger kids may want to roll a whole ice cream sandwich so it doesn't tip over as easily. Which is easier to roll, the cookies or the fillings? Why? For an extra challenge, have kids roll right-handed and left-handed, with eyes closed, or guess where the cookies or ice cream will stop.
- THAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES Have kids line up the two chocolate chip cookies and the two candy cookies face down, then shuffle them to change the order. Take turns flipping over two of the cookies, trying to make a match. If a match is made, the flipper gets a point--no match, no point! Flip the cookies upside down again, shuffle, and repeat!
- DON'T LET IT MELT It's a hot summer day and the frozen treats are starting to melt! Luckily, folks are starting to line up to help! Set a timer for 30 seconds and start calling out orders. Have kids make and remake as many as they can before the timer goes off!